Happy new year! License

A happy new year guys.

How did you spend your holidays?
I was so busy on these days, but I wanna be more busy!
Because I extremely love my work that was my dream.


Anyway, do you have any international license?
Why I ask you this question, because if you have a professional license like a nurse, teacher, carpenter, you can work abroad easily.
But even if you have these license, you can’t go to Japan.
Actually most of Japanese can’t speak English.
So what I want to say.

“You must speak Japanese”

This is one of the requirement for working in Japan and the must difficult thing.
You must learn the Japanese language for at least 6 months.
It’s mean you need to go to school.
But do they speak Japanese for all of Philippino who work in Japan?
The answer is “No”

Why they were able to work in Japan?

They have some sponsor for work in Japan.
So if You have some Japanese sponsor , you may work in Japan!

But it needs a lot of money and a lot of processes also.
If the sponsor has no money , Japanese government doesn’t allow to you work in Japan.

Well ,
I’ll let you know next time what my friend case who used work in Japan.
I hope it will assist you for your dream.

Take it easy.

Check it out!


>Welcom My Website

Welcom My Website

When I stay in the Philippines, a lot of people asked me “I want to work in Japan”

So I’d like to advise you if you want to work in Japan.

What is the reason why I want to start this blog,because I really appreciate to Philippines.

They helped me a lot, so I was able to have business here in the Philippines.

That is why I want to support you for work in Japan.