I miss my country.

Hi there.

So cold in Japan now.

I miss summer..

However I go back to Cebu once in a month.


I will let you know about how to go back to your country in case of emergency after you got VISA.

If your family get any trouble ,you must go back to your country, but what should you do in this case?

You must have “Re-entry permit”

How to get it?

You need to go to immigration in near your place.

Bring about (Passport, Re-entry application form, Residence card.)

There are 2 kinds of permits ,so You may choose which you want.

One of the permit is you may go back only once.

Other permit is you may go back several time Which are not same compounding fee.

If you go back to your country without re-entry permit, your working VISA will be invalid, so you should research first where is immigration near your place when you arrive to Japan.

However you may not get Re-entry permit if you don’t inform them about exact day when you will come back to Japan.

So , don’t worry at least you may go back in case of emergency, Just put it in your mind when you want to go back to Philippines, you need to prepare that thing before you leave.


That will do for today.

Take it easy.


Check it out!


>Welcom My Website

Welcom My Website

When I stay in the Philippines, a lot of people asked me “I want to work in Japan”

So I’d like to advise you if you want to work in Japan.

What is the reason why I want to start this blog,because I really appreciate to Philippines.

They helped me a lot, so I was able to have business here in the Philippines.

That is why I want to support you for work in Japan.