I miss my country.

Hi there. So cold in Japan now. I miss summer.. However I go back to Cebu once in a month. Well, I will let you know about how to go back to your country in case of emergency after you got VISA. If your family get any trouble ,you must go back to your country, but what should you do in this case? You must have “Re-entry permit” How to get it? You need to go to immigration in near your place. Bring about (Passport, Re-entry application form, Residence card.) There are 2 kinds of permits ,so You may choose […]

>Welcom My Website

Welcom My Website

When I stay in the Philippines, a lot of people asked me “I want to work in Japan”

So I’d like to advise you if you want to work in Japan.

What is the reason why I want to start this blog,because I really appreciate to Philippines.

They helped me a lot, so I was able to have business here in the Philippines.

That is why I want to support you for work in Japan.